Sunday, August 19, 2018

UPDATE 1 / Home aquaponics and DIY hydroponics planter tutorial



Liked it? You might like my instagram as well!
http://www.instagram.com/dr.ponic

UPDATE 1
Small introduction of my setups, showing off my amazing tomato plant which was grown in aquaponics alone and a tutorial on how to make a hydroponic planter.

Since published on 09 05 2015 - 01:38:19 This video has been viewed 715 times, in the audience there are 7 likes, and The number that hates this Video is: 1. This video is favorited by 0 people and has been commented on as many times as 1 times, Videos that have this 7 Minute(s) 32 Second(s) Length, entered in CategoryPeople & Blogs

Video yang berjudul UPDATE 1 / Home aquaponics and DIY hydroponics planter tutorial dipublikasikan oleh Channel Dr. Ponic dengan Channel ID UCR9QVg3wd5XPJmW9Dqc5FGg pada 09 05 2015 - 01:38:19

p> Videos Related Videos UPDATE 1 / Home aquaponics and DIY hydroponics planter tutorial
  • ULTIMATE Backyard Aquaponics Design! | How to Build an Aquaponic System in your Home or Backyard
    ULTIMATE Backyard Aquaponics Design! | How to Build an Aquaponic System in your Home or Backyard
    Backyard aquaponics can be made easy in a few simple steps
    If you are looking for a faster way to grow vegetables, all you really need is a quality aquaponics ...

  • My aquaponics setup
    My aquaponics setup
    This is a setup I did to prove the concept of being able to grow food with extremely low water needs and very little labor
    If successful I hope to crowdsource ...

  • Aquaponics Advanced Coaching
    Aquaponics Advanced Coaching
    Aquaponics.

  • Aquaponics : Testing My Cheap Home Made Bell Siphon
    Aquaponics : Testing My Cheap Home Made Bell Siphon
    I made this bell siphon with unused coke bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment