Monday, September 3, 2018

Aquaponics : Testing My Cheap Home Made Bell Siphon



I made this bell siphon with unused coke bottle

Since published on 08 11 2013 - 00:58:00 This video has been viewed 3501 times, in the audience there are 9 likes, and The number that hates this Video is: 2. This video is favorited by 0 people and has been commented on as many times as 1 times, Videos that have this 1 Minute(s) 54 Second(s) Length, entered in CategoryScience & Technology

Video yang berjudul Aquaponics : Testing My Cheap Home Made Bell Siphon dipublikasikan oleh Channel Edigo Suprapto dengan Channel ID UCk7Aw6PlY_uoVZ8x_Y4aDOg pada 08 11 2013 - 00:58:00

p> Videos Related Videos Aquaponics : Testing My Cheap Home Made Bell Siphon
  • Aquaponics : Testing My Cheap Home Made Bell Siphon
    Aquaponics : Testing My Cheap Home Made Bell Siphon
    I made this bell siphon with unused coke bottle.

  • Aquaponics
    Aquaponics


  • Indoor Aquaponics System- How to grow vegetables in your aquarium the easy way
    Indoor Aquaponics System- How to grow vegetables in your aquarium the easy way
    You can grow many vegetables inside your aquarium with a small-scale aquaponics unit easily and inexpensively
    There are no water pumps, no risk of ...

  • My aquaponics setup
    My aquaponics setup
    This is a setup I did to prove the concept of being able to grow food with extremely low water needs and very little labor
    If successful I hope to crowdsource ...

No comments:

Post a Comment